Apply to extend stay in the UK as a partner or dependent child: form FLR (M)
Form to extend stay in the UK as the partner or dependent child of someone who is settled here or who is a refugee or under humanitarian protection.
Apply to extend your stay in the UK: form FLR(FP)
Form to apply to stay in the UK on the basis of your family life as a partner, parent or dependent child or on the basis of your private life in the UK.
Transfer your visa from your passport
How to transfer your visa from an old passport to a new passport or biometric residence permit
Application to extend stay in the UK: FLR(IR)
Form to extend your stay in the UK for other routes under the Immigration Rules.
Cancel your visa, immigration or citizenship application
Cancel (withdraw) a UK visa, immigration or citizenship application
Guidance and regulation
- Guidance on application for UK visa as Tier 1 (Entrepreneur)
- Applications for leave to remain: validation, variation and withdrawal
- General grounds for refusal: considering entry clearance
- Retired persons of independent means
- Maintenance and accommodation (MAA)
News and communications
Policy papers and consultations
- UK visa fees
- Immigration Bill: part 6 - miscellaneous
- Armed Forces family migration: statement of intent
- Immigration and Nationality (Fees) Regulations 2011: impact assessment
- Equality impact assessment: action plan