Apply to extend your stay in the UK: form FLR(FP)
Form to apply to stay in the UK on the basis of your family life as a partner, parent or dependent child or on the basis of your private life in the UK.
Apply to extend stay in the UK as a partner or dependent child: form FLR (M)
Form to extend stay in the UK as the partner or dependent child of someone who is settled here or who is a refugee or under humanitarian protection.
Transfer your visa from your passport
How to transfer your visa from an old passport to a new passport or biometric residence permit
Cancel your visa, immigration or citizenship application
Cancel (withdraw) a UK visa, immigration or citizenship application
Application to extend stay in the UK: FLR(HRO)
Form to extend your stay in the UK for human rights claims, leave outside the rules and other routes not covered by other forms.
Guidance and regulation
- Guidance on application for UK visa as Tier 1 (Entrepreneur)
- Applications for leave to remain: validation, variation and withdrawal
- General grounds for refusal: considering entry clearance
- Retired persons of independent means
- Maintenance and accommodation (MAA)
News and communications
Research and statistics
Policy papers and consultations
- UK visa fees
- Immigration Bill: part 6 - miscellaneous
- Armed Forces family migration: statement of intent
- Immigration and Nationality (Fees) Regulations 2011: impact assessment
- Equality impact assessment: action plan