CW1: financial eligibility for legal aid clients
Controlled work form: client seeking legal help, help at court or family help (lower).
CRM14: criminal legal aid application form
Clients applying for criminal legal aid application: main application form (CRM14), eForm CRM14, financial statement (CRM15) client details (CRM1).
Legal aid: exceptional case funding form and guidance
Exceptional case funding (ECF) form, provider information pack (inquests and non-inquests) and funding guidance.
Civil claims rates calculator
Includes rates calculator and guidance for claims in civil matters.
CW2 (IMM) for representation, disbursement limit extension (CW3C), review of refusal (CW4): immigration forms
Controlled work application forms: representation - CW2 (IMM), extension of disbursement limit - CW3C (IMM), review of refusal - CW4 (IMM).
Guidance and regulation
- Living in Spain
- Graduated fee calculators
- Legal aid guidance
- Civil legal aid: means testing
- Duty solicitors: rotas, information and guidance
News and communications
Research and statistics
- User guide to legal aid statistics in England and Wales
- Legal aid statistics: April to June 2018
- Legal aid statistics: July to September 2016
Policy papers and consultations
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Contract terminations and exclusions
- Contracts consultative groups
- Legal Aid Agency annual report and accounts 2017 to 2018
- Director of Legal Aid Casework annual report 2017 to 2018
- National DNA Database annual report, 2016 to 2017