CIV MEANS 2: financial assessment form for legal aid clients

Means assessment form for people on Income Support or employment benefits who want to apply for legal aid.



You should fill in these forms if you’re on:

  • Income Support
  • income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
  • income-related Employment and Support Allowance
  • Guarantee Credit or Universal Credit (Pathfinder)

These are known as ‘passporting benefits’.

Published 8 April 2014