Duty solicitors: rotas, information and guidance
Duty solicitors rotas, lists, standard crime contract 2010 and contact details.
Revised duty solicitor members lists 1 July 2017 to 31 December 2017
The members’ lists will generally only show rota schemes. Courts will only be listed separately where a choice had to be made from alternative options or if there are restrictions on eligibility due to postcode. All other courts are included on the normal rota schemes.
Duty Solicitor Members (MS Excel Spreadsheet, 367KB)
Duty solicitor rotas 1 July 2017 to 31 December 2017
Please be aware that many rotas are likely to require amendments in the near future as a result of estate changes.
If you have any queries about the attached rota email email@example.com and allow us time to investigate the issues. Send queries by email only. Please be patient as we are unlikely to be able to respond immediately.
Below are the rotas for use between 1 July 2017 to 31 December 2017:
Rotas A to D (PDF, 26MB, 500 pages)
Rotas E to M (PDF, 23.6MB, 491 pages)
Rotas N to S (PDF, 18.8MB, 363 pages)
Rotas T to Z (PDF, 12.5MB, 262 pages)
Changes in circumstances
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if a duty solicitor gives formal notice of leaving or leaves your employment.
2017 standard crime contract
The 2017 Standard Crime Contract is available on GOV.UK.
Application information relating to the January 2018 rotas is not yet available. This will be published in due course.
Search the duty solicitor postcode tool to see which schemes your firm is eligible for, based on postcode or borough.
Duty solicitor rotas 1 April 2017 to 30 June 2017
Below are the rotas for use between 1 April 2017 to 30 June 2017:
Rotas A to D (PDF, 12.8MB, 371 pages)
Rotas E to M (PDF, 11.2MB, 353 pages)
Rotas N to S (PDF, 9.09MB, 278 pages)
Rotas T to Z (PDF, 6.53MB, 144 pages)
Civil duty solicitor guidance
Duty solicitors in civil matters: find Housing Possession Court Duty Scheme (HPCDS) forms, guidance and invitations to tender for work.
Published: 1 June 2014
Updated: 12 June 2017
- Revised members list and duty solicitor rotas for 1 July 2017 to 31 December 2017 published.
- Duty solicitor members lists from 1 July to 31 December 2017 published
- Duty solicitor rotas 1 April 2017 to 30 June 2017 published and members list updated.
- Duty solicitor members list published.
- Duty solicitor rotas for October 1 2016 to 31 March 2017 published.
- Duty Solicitor Members Lists for the rotas commencing 1st October 2017 added to page.
- Update on CRM12 deadline.
- Duty solicitor rotas for 1 April 2016 to 30 September 2016 published.
- Updated duty solicitor members lists added to page.
- Duty solicitor member list published.
- Notice about deadline for duty solicitor changes
- New duty solicitors rotas added
- Duty solicitor rotas for use between 1 October 2015 to 10 January 2016 published.
- Updated to include October 2015 Duty Solicitor rotas
- Duty solicitor rotas for 1 July 2015 to 30 September 2015 published.
- Duty solicitor members list for July 2015 published.
- Updated information about duty solicitor rotas.
- New rotas added
- Duty solicitors list - January 2015 published.
- First published.