Search all content

7,602 results

7,602 results sorted by Most viewed


Department for Education (DfE)

  1. Sign in to your childcare account

    If you're a parent registered for Tax-Free Childcare or 30 hours childcare, sign in to pay into your account, reconfirm your eligibility, update your details

  2. Apply for free school meals

    Check if your child can get free school meals - and find out how to apply on your local authority’s website

  3. Actions for schools during the coronavirus outbreak

    What all schools will need to do during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak from the start of the autumn term.

  4. Schools and colleges to reopen in full in September

    Detailed plans have been unveiled for all children and young people to return to full-time education from September.

  5. Teaching mathematics in primary schools

    Guidance for teaching mathematics at key stages 1 and 2 to help pupils progress through the national curriculum.

  6. COVID Summer Food Fund

    Guidance for schools and local authorities on providing vouchers to support pupils eligible for free school meals over the summer holiday period during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.

  7. 30 hours free childcare

    Who is eligible for 30 hours free childcare and how you can get it.

  8. Help paying for childcare

    Help with the cost of paying for approved childcare - Tax-Free Childcare, 15 and 30 hours childcare, childcare vouchers, tax credits, Learner Support.

  9. What parents and carers need to know about early years providers, schools and colleges during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak

    Information for parents and carers about the opening of early years providers, schools and colleges, safety in schools, attendance, transport, school meals and exams.

  10. Department for Education

    The home of Department for Education on GOV.UK.

  11. Protective measures for holiday or after-school clubs and other out-of-school settings for children during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak

    Protective measures for providers of community activities, holiday or after-school clubs, tuition and other out-of-school settings offering provision to children during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.

  12. Guidance for schools: coronavirus (COVID-19)

    What school leaders, teachers and school staff need to do during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.

  13. Apply for 30 hours free childcare

    How to apply for 30 hours free childcare.

  14. Actions for early years and childcare providers during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak

    What childcare services early years settings, childminders and local authorities need to provide during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.

  15. Check what help you could get with childcare costs

    Check what help you might be able to get with childcare schemes like tax credits, Tax-Free Childcare, childcare vouchers and free childcare or education for 2 to 4-year-olds

  16. Guidance for full opening: special schools and other specialist settings

    Guidance for special educational settings to prepare for the September return of pupils with special education needs and disability (SEND).

  17. School term and holiday dates

    Find your child's school term, half term and holiday dates on your local council's website

  18. Get help with school uniform costs

    Get financial help from your local council or your child's school to pay for school uniform and games kit.

  19. Recording attendance during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak

    What educational settings will need to do when recording attendance after the wider reopening of schools from 1 June 2020.

  20. Safe working in education, childcare and children’s social care

    Preventing and controlling infection, including the use of PPE, in education, childcare and children’s social care settings during the coronavirus outbreak.