Notice of proposed sale form: park homes
Form to fill in and give to the site owner.
Assignment form: park homes
Form to fill in when assigning the pitch agreement to the new owner.
Notice of assignment form: park homes
Form for the buyer to fill in so they can pay commission to the site owner.
Buyer's information form: park homes
Form to fill in and give to the buyer when selling your park home.
Pitch fee review form: park homes
This form should be used if the site owner is proposing to change the pitch fee.
Guidance and regulation
- Housing health and safety rating system (HHSRS): guidance for landlords and property-related professionals
- Homelessness Reduction Act: policy factsheets
- Housing health and safety rating system (HHSRS) enforcement guidance: housing inspections and assessment of hazards
- Homelessness: duty to refer – for NHS staff
- Homelessness: duty to refer
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Disabled Facilities Grant and other adaptations: external review
- Skills, Training, Innovation and Employment (STRIVE) evaluation
- Qualitative evaluation of the London homelessness social impact bond: second interim report
- Supporting people payment by results pilots: final evaluation
- Statutory homelessness in England: April to June 2014
Policy papers and consultations
- Bournemouth: Duty to Refer Co-ordinator
- Cheshire East: ‘Emerging Futures’ complex needs accommodation
- Plymouth: MARS (Multi Agency Rough Sleeper) Team
- Rough Sleeping Strategy: delivery plan
- Greater London Authority: Floating hubs