On this page
Buyer's information form: park homes
Form to fill in and give to the buyer when selling your park home.
Notice of proposed sale form: park homes
Form to fill in and give to the site owner.
Assignment form: park homes
Form to fill in when assigning the pitch agreement to the new owner.
Notice of assignment form: park homes
Form for the buyer to fill in so they can pay commission to the site owner.
Pitch fee review form: park homes
This form should be used if the site owner is proposing to change the pitch fee.
Guidance and regulation
- Housing health and safety rating system (HHSRS): guidance for landlords and property-related professionals
- Homelessness Reduction Act: policy factsheets
- Housing health and safety rating system (HHSRS) operating guidance: housing inspections and assessment of hazards
- Buying a park home
- Provision of accommodation for 16 and 17 year olds who may be homeless and/or require accommodation
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Prison release protocol guidance: research report
- Disabled Facilities Grant and other adaptations: external review
- Active ageing and the built environment: practice briefing
- Supporting people payment by results pilots: final evaluation
- Promoting housing mobility through mutual exchange
Policy papers and consultations
- Mobile homes: a fit and proper person test for park home sites
- Support for victims of domestic abuse in safe accommodation
- Improving access to social housing for victims of domestic abuse: consultation
- Review of park homes legislation: call for evidence part 2
- Memorandum to the Communities and Local Government Select Committee: post-legislative assessment of the Mobile Homes Act 2013