On this page
Environmental permit: appeal form
The Environment Agency deals with applications for environmental permits and the Planning Inspectorate deals with appeals.
Charged environmental advice service request form
Use this form to request Natural England's advice on planning applications and applications for nationally significant infrastructure projects.
Environmental liability: appeal form
The planning Inspectorate deals with appeals against environmental damage notices
Water abstraction and impoundment: appeal form
The Environment Agency deals with applications for water abstraction and impoundment. The Planning Inspectorate deals with appeals.
Guidance and regulation
- Ancient woodland, ancient trees and veteran trees: protecting them from development
- Developers: get environmental advice on your planning proposals
- Great crested newts: district level licensing schemes
- Planning and transport authorities: get environmental advice on planning
- Biodiversity duty: public authority duty to have regard to conserving biodiversity