Environmental permit: appeal form
The Environment Agency deals with applications for environmental permits and the Planning Inspectorate deals with appeals.
Environmental liability: appeal form
The planning Inspectorate deals with appeals against environmental damage notices
Water abstraction and impoundment: appeal form
The Environment Agency deals with applications for water abstraction and impoundment. The Planning Inspectorate deals with appeals.
Guidance and regulation
- Ancient woodland, ancient trees and veteran trees: protecting them from development
- Mining and groundwater constraints for development
- Developers: get environmental advice on your planning proposals
- Biodiversity duty: public authority duty to have regard to conserving biodiversity
- Get environmental advice on neighbourhood plans, development orders and community right to build orders