Giving your business the best start with tax: SE2

Guidance for new self-employed sole traders or partnerships on registering with HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC).



This guide will help you register your new business with HMRC. It also provides information on where you can get further help in running your business and keeping records.

Published 1 May 2013