The UK’s business friendly environment, highly skilled workers, competitive tax regime, global links, excellent ICT infrastructure and supportive stance for innovation all combine to make the UK the ideal location for European headquarters projects. Politically and economically stable, the UK is one of the world’s safest and friendliest locations for business and investment.
This guide provides an overview to overseas businesses on the key benefits of establishing European headquarters in the UK. Topics include:
- advantages of locating business operations in the UK; setting up, regulations, labour market, finance
- incentives for innovators; R&D tax credits, intellectual property, patent box, business-university collaborations
- capabilities in a range of sectors
- access to other markets from the UK
- culture and traditions; events, sport, heritage
- success stories