A guide to locating European business headquarters in the UK
A guide to what the UK has to offer global companies looking to establish a European corporate base and why the UK is the number one location in Europe for EMEA headquarter business operations.
Ref: 13/662 PDF, 3.5MB, 28 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The UK’s business friendly environment, highly skilled workers, competitive tax regime, global links, excellent ICT infrastructure and supportive stance for innovation all combine to make the UK the ideal location for European headquarters projects. Politically and economically stable, the UK is one of the world’s safest and friendliest locations for business and investment.
This guide provides an overview to overseas businesses on the key benefits of establishing European headquarters in the UK. Topics include:
- advantages of locating business operations in the UK; setting up, regulations, labour market, finance
- incentives for innovators; R&D tax credits, intellectual property, patent box, business-university collaborations
- capabilities in a range of sectors
- access to other markets from the UK
- culture and traditions; events, sport, heritage
- success stories