This collection brings together all documents relating to social justice case studies.
Social justice is about making society function better – providing support to help turn lives around. These case studies are real examples of social justice in practice.
If you have an example you’d like to share, please email us at email@example.com
Keep up to date with social justice developments and read more case studies at the Public Service Transformation Network Social Justice site.
For news and policy information for chief executives and others in national stakeholder organisations please see our stakeholder bulletin.
For news about benefits, pensions and DWP services for people who work with or advise our customers please see our Touchbase magazine.
Drugs and alcohol
Published: 15 October 2013
Updated: 15 April 2014
- Added new case studies about Kate and Liz.
- Added 2 new case studies: 'Marvin: He was fighting back tears for fear of other prisoners seeing' and 'Steve: He had made a mistake and needed another chance'.
- New case studies published
- New case study published about Jackie who arranges volunteering opportunities that support social justice.
- Added new case study - Jerell: Without the Jobcentre's support I think I’d be back in jail.
- New case studies about Sharon and Tom published
- Added new case study - DWP Visiting Officer Jennifer talks about the Social Justice principles and working in partnership with the Cardinal Hume Centre.
- Two new case studies added.
- Two new cases stusies added
- First published.