This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
How the government is working to help people overcome complex problems that lead to poverty, to help them change the course of their lives.
Published: 16 April 2013
Updated: 8 May 2015
- Policy document from the 2010 to 2015 government preserved in a different format for reference
- Detail added: Improving family stability
- Published a new detail page about improving family stability with information about the outcome of the Family Stability review.
- Added details about the national child poverty strategy for 2014 to 2017 and about the consultation on setting the 2020 persistent child poverty target.
- Published consultation on the draft child poverty strategy for 2014 to 2017.
- Welfare reform communications toolkit link added.
- Added link to the progress report 'Social justice: transforming lives – one year on'
- First published.