Beta This is a test version of the layout of this page. Take the survey to help us improve it

Student finance: how to apply

6. Change an application

Students from England

Use your online account to change your personal details, for example bank or contact details.

You must contact Student Finance England by phone if:

  • your household income changes
  • your name changes
  • your marital status changes
  • your parents have more children

Change your course or university

If you’re a full-time student you can tell Student Finance England that you’ve changed your course or university using your online account.

You’ll need to contact Student Finance England by phone if you’re a part-time student.

After your course starts you can contact your university or 
college to change your course or your Tuition Fee Loan.

You’ll have to return any overpayments that happen because you didn’t tell Student Finance England about a change in your circumstances.

EU students

Update your personal details and Tuition Fee Loan amounts using form EUCO1 if you’re a full-time EU student.

You’ll need to contact the Student Finance Services Non UK Team if you’re a part-time EU student.

Academic year Form
2017 to 2018 EUCO1 form for 2017 to 2018 (PDF, 91KB)
2016 to 2017 EUCO1 form for 2016 to 2017 (PDF, 123KB)

Send the completed form to the Student Finance Services Non UK Team.

Student Finance Services Non UK Team
Student Finance England
PO Box 89