Use your student finance account to:
- view statements and letters from Student Finance England (SFE)
- track an existing application
- check when your payments are due
- update some of your personal or application details
- reset your password or find your customer reference number
- apply for finance as a new or continuing student
You can also use this service if you’re supporting a student finance application and SFE has asked for details of your household income.
Before you start
You’ll be given a customer reference number (CRN) and asked to create a password and secret answer when you first set up your account.
You’ll get a letter telling you how to sign in to your account, if you do not apply online.
You need your CRN or email and your password each time you sign in.
Other ways to apply
If you cannot apply online, use the form finder to get the forms you need.
You can call Student Finance England if you want to apply online but you cannot use a computer without help.