British Consulate General Milan
- The Milan Consular section is open Monday to Friday 9.30am to 12.30pm and from 2pm to 4pm.
2018 public holidays
- Mon 1 Jan: New Year’s Day
- Fri 5 Jan: Instead of Epiphany
- Fri 30 Mar: Good Friday
- Mon 2 Apr: Easter Monday
- Wed 25 Apr: Liberation Day
- Tue 1 May: Labour Day
- Mon 7 May: Early May Bank Holiday
- Mon 28 May: Spring Bank Holiday
- Fri 29 Jun: Patron’s Day - ROME only
- Wed 15 Aug: Ferragosto
- Mon 27 Aug: Summer Bank Holiday
- Thur 1 Nov: All Saints Day
- Fri 7 Dec: Patron’s Day – MILAN only
- Tue 25 Dec: Christmas Day
- Wed 26 Dec: Boxing Day
General physical access
- The Consulate is on the 5th floor and has disabled access by lift.
- Please be aware that we do not have toilet facilities.
If you feel that our services may be inaccessible to you, please contact our receptionists on +39 02 72 3001 who will try and find an alternative way of providing access for you.
If you feel that our services may be inaccessible to you, please contact our receptionists on +39 06 4220 0001 who will try and find an alternative way of providing access for you.