P45, P60 and P11D forms: workers' guide

Skip to contents of guide

Lost PAYE forms

Lost P45

You cannot get a replacement P45.

Instead, your new employer may give you a ‘Starter Checklist’ or ask you for the relevant details about your finances to send to HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC).

Lost P60

You can get a replacement P60 from your employer.


You can usually get a copy of the P11D from your employer. If they cannot give you one, you can contact HMRC for a copy.