PAYE forms: P45, P60, P11D

Skip to contents of guide


Your employer might give you a copy of your P11D if they used it to tell HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) about your ‘benefits in kind’ (for example company cars or interest-free loans).

They don’t have to do this, but they must tell you how much each benefit is worth.

If you’re an employer, find out how to get an employee’s P11D.

You might not get a P11D if your employer takes the tax you owe on your benefits out of your pay.

Your employer will write to you to explain how this works.