Register for and file your Self Assessment tax return

Register if you're a partner or partnership

You must register for Self Assessment if you’re a partner in a partnership.

You’ll need your partnership’s 10-digit Unique Taxpayer Reference (UTR). You can find a UTR if you’ve lost it.

You must also register your partnership if you’re the ‘nominated partner’.

There are different ways to register: