Take action through the courts

If all else fails, you can take legal action against a neighbour.

Taking someone to court can be expensive so it should be your last resort if nothing else works. There may be court fees and you may have to pay a solicitor.

You can get free legal advice from a law centre, advice centre or Citizens Advice.

You can also find a lawyer who deals with a neighbour disputes.