Resolving neighbour disputes

7. Call the police

You should call the police if your neighbour:

  • is violent, threatening or abusive
  • is harassing you sexually, or because of your sexuality, religion or ethnic background
  • is breaching the peace (being disorderly in the street or making a lot of noise)
  • is breaking the law in any other way - or if you suspect this