Report a noise nuisance to your council

If you’re having a problem with noise like loud music, noisy pubs, rowdy parties or barking dogs in your neighbourhood, your council can help you.

For example SW1A 2AA

Find a postcode on Royal Mail's postcode finder

What you need to know

You can search for your local council to report a noise nuisance in England and Wales.

There’s a different way to: