PAYE: end of year expenses and benefits (P11D guide)
Use the P11D guide to help you complete forms P11D and P11D(b).
Ref: P11D guide PDF, 2.13MB, 4 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This guide will help you complete forms:
- P11D: expenses and benefits 2016 to 2017
- P11D(b): return of Class 1A National Insurance contributions due
Related forms and guidance
PAYE: end-of-year expenses and benefits (P11D)
Use form P11D if you’re an employer and need to report end-of-year expenses and benefits for employees and directors.
PAYE: end-of-year expenses and benefits - National Insurance contributions (P11D(b))
Use form P11D(b) to report the amount of Class 1A National Insurance contributions due on expenses and benefits you’ve provided to employees.
Expenses and benefits for employers
Guidance for employers who provide expenses or benefits to employees or directors.
Published: 11 August 2014
Updated: 6 April 2017
- The P11D guide to help employers complete forms P11D and P11D(b) has been published for 2016 to 2017 tax year.
- New version available for the P11D Guide for the 2015 to 2016 tax year.
- Box B on the P11D has a change to the '90 day' rule in regards to recouping tax on notional payments.
- The P11D guide to help employers complete forms P11D and P11D(b) for 2014 to 2015 has been published.
- First published.