Contact HMRC

Get contact details if you have a query about:

You’ll usually have the option to contact HMRC through an online form, webchat, by phone or by post.

Find out how to get help from HMRC if you need extra support, for example if you need information in an alternative format or another language.

You can also use HMRC’s Welsh language services:

Make a complaint

Contact the relevant HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) helpline if you’re unhappy with the service you’ve received. HMRC has guidance about how they’ll deal with your complaint and what happens next.

There’s a separate process for: