Expenses and benefits


  1. Calculate tax on employees' company cars

    As an employer, if you provide company cars or fuel for your employees' private use, you'll need to work out the taxable value so you can report this to HMRC

  2. Expenses and benefits: A to Z

    As an employer, you might need to report any expenses or benefits you provide to employees - tax and National Insurance (NI) payments

  3. Expenses and benefits for employers

    If you're an employer and provide expenses or benefits to employees or directors, you might need to tell HMRC and pay tax and National Insurance on them

  4. PAYE Settlement Agreements

    PAYE Settlement Agreements (PSA) allow employers to make an annual payment to HRMC for some types of expenses and benefits - apply, renew, deadlines

  5. PAYE: mileage allowance payments not taxed at source (P11D WS6)

    Use form P11D WS6 if you’re an employer and need to work out the cash equivalent of providing mileage allowance to an employee or director.

See more services in this topic

Guidance and regulation

  1. Claim Income Tax relief for your employment expenses (P87)
  2. Advisory Fuel Rates
  3. Payrolling employees: taxable benefits and expenses
  4. Expenses and benefits from employment toolkit
See more guidance and regulation in this topic