Park homes and residential property tribunals

Guidance on what residential property tribunals can deal with and how they handle applications made to them.



In April 2011, the government introduced a new system for dealing with disputes under the Mobile Homes Act 1983 if a resident and site owner can’t agree on a settlement. Since then, most types of disputes have been dealt with by residential property tribunals.