Settling disputes

If you have a dispute with the park owner that you cannot work out, you can apply to a tribunal. Decisions made by the tribunal are legally binding.

If your agreement says you must use an arbitrator, ignore it. You must use a tribunal instead.

The tribunal can settle certain disputes, for example:

  • changing a residence agreement
  • changing the pitch fee
  • moving a park home
  • damage and repairs to the site
  • transferring ownership of a park home to someone else

Find out more about the types of disputes the tribunal can solve.

Get help

Contact the Leasehold Advisory Service for advice if you’re not sure whether you have a case.

Call the tribunal if you have any questions about completing the form. The tribunal cannot give you legal advice.

Tribunal Service
Telephone: 0845 600 3178
Monday to Thursday, 9am to 5pm
Friday, 9am to 4.30pm
Find out about call charges