Leasehold disputes

There is a different dispute process in Wales.

You can use a mediation service to help you and your landlord come to an agreement if you are in dispute about your lease. You might have to pay a fee.

You can also get free advice from the Leasehold Advisory Service (LAS) on issues like:

  • service charges
  • extending your lease
  • buying the freehold

Apply to a tribunal

You can apply to a tribunal if you’re in a dispute with your landlord, for example:

Apply to the Leasehold Valuation Tribunals if you’re in Wales.