- HM Revenue & Customs
- Part of:
- Import and export notices: alphabetical order, Import and export notices: numerical order, and Import and export: customs declarations, duties and tariffs
- 29 April 2014
- Last updated:
- 29 September 2017, see all updates
This notice explains how to re-import goods to the EU and obtain total or partial relief from customs duty, VAT and CAP charges.
This notice cancels and replaces Notice 236 (July 2017).
Published: 29 April 2014
Updated: 29 September 2017
- The waiver of the time limit for claiming Returned Goods Relief (RGR) under section 2.5 and the address for any comments or suggestions about this notice has been updated.
- The contact details in paragraph 2.1 for the National Imports Relief Unit have been changed.
- Change to contact details in section 1.1 and to regulations in sections 1.2 and 4.6.
- First published.