Declare pleasure craft on non-EU voyages leaving or arriving in thE UK (C1331)

Declare items on your pleasure craft for non-EU voyages when you're leaving or arriving in the UK using form C1331.


Pleasure craft on non-EU voyages: leaving or arriving in the UK (C1331)

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.

If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


Use part 1 of form C1331 for voyages leaving the UK and part 2 for voyages arriving in the UK.

Import and Export: pleasure craft arriving from abroad - non-release from customs control (C1330)
Use form C1330 to tell HM Revenue and Customs about a pleasure craft arriving from abroad that will not be released from customs control.

Import and Export: private vessel - application for release or payment of customs duty, and VAT (C384 (Vessels))
Use form C384 (Vessels) to apply for release or payment of Customs Duty, and VAT on a private vessel.

Published 4 April 2014
Last updated 2 May 2017 + show all updates
  1. The telephone number for the National Yachtline has been changed.
  2. First published.