Medicines: notes for applicants and holders of a wholesale dealer licence or broker registration
Guidance to help applicants and licence holders get and maintain a wholesale dealer licence (WDA(H)) or broker registration – MHRA guidance note 6.
This guidance covers:
- wholesale dealing or distribution
- how to register as a broker
- persons requiring a wholesale dealer licence
- how to apply for a wholesale dealer licence
- wholesale dealers’ obligations
- responsible person
- falsified and diverted medicines
- regulatory action
- fees for wholesale dealer licence applications
Last updated 8 March 2023 + show all updates
Update to 'Notes for applicants and holders of a Wholesale Dealer’s Licence (WDA(H)) or Broker Registration'-section 9 'Responsible Person'
Latest version (fifth edition) of Guidance Note 6 published - HTML & PDF
Updated guidance note 6 document