- Defence and Security Accelerator and Defence Science and Technology Laboratory
- Part of:
- Defence and Security Accelerator funding competitions
- 26 January 2017
- Last updated:
- 30 October 2017, see all updates
The DASA Open Call for Innovation wants good ideas to innovate across Defence and Security.
From 18 September 2017 to 30 November 2017, DASA will be piloting a One-Page pitch for the Open Call for Innovation. More information is available here.
Find out why the Open Call has been paused for new low TRL Defence-related proposals.
Submit your good ideas now.
We want your innovative ideas on how we can improve defence and security. That could be a concept, product or service, at any stage of development. We can provide funding and advice on how to submit your proposal to develop your idea at any level of technology readiness.
The Open Call for Innovation is always open 24 hours a day 7 a week. Click on the link and get started. We are interested in:
- ideas, products and services at any level of maturity from anywhere in the UK or abroad
- science and technology, behavioural science, social science or anything else that might be useful to defence and/or security
- submissions from people, researchers, and companies who are new to defence and security
- quick wins and longer-term improvements
Published: 26 January 2017
Updated: 30 October 2017
- Update on Open Call funding.
- Updated to reflect changes to Open Call October 2017/18
- Due to a high number of submissions, the decision date has moved from 5 October to 10 October 2017 to give more time to consider all the applications.
- Further detail is now available on the DASA Open Call for Innovation One-Page pitch will be piloted from 18 September 2017 to 30 November 2017.
- Removed 9 challenges.
- From 3 July 2017, the Enduring Challenge will be known as the Open Call for Innovation.
- First published.