Business Plans are a key part of the Government’s reform programme.
Business Plans are a key part of the Government’s reform programme, explaining Government priorities, indicators which we can be measured against and lines of accountability.
The DCMS Business Plan sets out in detail how we will boost economic growth, equip the country for future success and transform the way we deliver culture, media, sport and tourism. Transparency will be at the centre of everything we do. We want to provide the public with useful information so they can judge our performance for themselves. We have developed a range of indicators to help the public judge our success and value for money.
- DCMS Business Plan 2011-2015 (External PDF 312kb)
- Annex (External PDF 227kb)
- Performance Indicators Measurement Annex May 2011 (XLS 26kb)
- Input and Impact Indicators
- DCMS planned expenditure baseline allocations for 2011-2012
- DCMS organisation chart - May 2011 (PDF 28kb)
DCMS Structural reform plan updates
Structural reform plans are key tools for holding departments accountable for the implementation programme for government commitments. The latest updates are published on the Number 10 website.
This section includes the actions and deadlines for implementing our reforms and replaces the draft structural reform plan which was published in July 2010.
Updated 8 July 2011
- June 2011 (PDF 106kb)
- May 2011 (PDF 108kb)
- April 2011 (PDF 92kb)
- March 2011 (PDF 93kb)
- February 2011 (PDF 98kb)
- January 2011 (PDF 94kb)
- December 2010 (PDF 36kb)
- November 2010 (PDF 65kb)
- October 2010 (PDF 61kb)
- September 2010 (PDF 21kb)
- August 2010 (PDF 17kb)
- July 2010 (PDF 60kb)
- DCMS Structural Reform Plan (PDF 131kb)
- DCMS Structural Reform Plan (RTF 286kb)