Corporation Tax: general enquiries


Call HMRC for help with general Corporation Tax enquiries.

You’ll need your 10 digit Unique Tax Reference when you call.

Our advisers cannot give you this reference over the phone. You can get your UTR:

  • from your agent
  • on letters from HMRC
  • online (sign in using Government Gateway)

If you cannot find your UTR you can ask for a copy for your Corporation Tax UTR.

0300 200 3410

Outside UK:
+44 151 268 0571

03000 543 889

Opening times:

Monday to Friday: 8am to 6pm

Closed weekends.

Best time to call:

Phone lines may be less busy between 8am to 9am and 5pm to 6pm.

Find out about call charges


Write to HMRC for help with general Corporation Tax enquiries.

You don’t need to include a street name, city name or PO box when writing to this address.

Couriers should use a different address.

Corporation Tax Services
HM Revenue and Customs
United Kingdom

If you’re replying to a letter you’ve received about your Corporation Tax, you should use the address on that letter.