Find an immigration adviser
Search for someone to help you with advice and applications to stay in the UK - free and paid-for services, adviser levels 1, 2, 3 and complaints
Application for registration with the OISC
Form to apply for registration with the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC).
New adviser application and competence statement
Application and competence statement for organisations who want to take on new immigration advisers.
Nationality and settlement checking service: apply for registration
Form for NCS organisations to apply for registration with the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC).
Nationality and settlement checking service: new adviser
Application and competence statement for nationality and settlement checking organisations who want to take on new immigration advisers.
Guidance and regulation
- Immigration Rules
- How to become a regulated immigration adviser
- List of prohibited or suspended immigration advisers
- Guidance on competence
- OISC level 1 exam resource booklet
News and communications
Policy papers and consultations
- Consultation on the OISC's Code of Standards
- Amending the OISC's complaints scheme
- OISC Code of standards and complaints scheme consultation
- OISC complaint scheme consultation responses
- Immigration Bill: part 5 - oversight
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- OISC FOI responses - organisational information
- Business Impact Target
- OISC Annual Report and Accounts: 2016 to 2017
- OISC: structure and salaries, 2016
- Outline Corporate Plan 2017-2020 and Business Plan 2017-2018