Exam regulation and administration

Requirements, complaints, apply to be regulated, Ofqual guidance and reports.


  • Get a replacement exam certificate

    Request a replacement exam certificate or a certified statement of results if you've lost your original - check the list of old exam boards if your board no longer exists

  • Appeal an exam result

    How to appeal a qualification result (GCSE, AS, A level, Diploma or other qualification) or ask for it to be marked again if you think it's wrong

See all services

Guidance and regulation

See all guidance and regulation

News and communications

  1. Perceptions of vocational and technical qualifications
  2. OCR: Special Conditions: June 2017
  3. BWYQ: Direction, September 2018
  4. OCR: Notice of costs recovery: July 2018
See all news and communications

Policy papers and consultations

See all policy papers and consultations

Transparency and freedom of information releases

See all transparency and freedom of information releases