Apply or appeal to the Upper Tribunal (Lands Chamber)

Skip contents


You can appeal to the Upper Tribunal (Lands Chamber) if you think there was a legal problem with a decision made by the:

You can also apply to the tribunal if your case is about:

The tribunal is independent and will listen to both sides of the argument before making a decision.

Help you can get

A mediation service could be quicker and cheaper than going to the tribunal. Mediation is when an independent and impartial person discusses a problem with both parties to try to find a solution.

You can contact Citizens Advice or the Leasehold Advisory Service for free legal advice. You can also find a lawyer.

Call or email the tribunal if you have any questions about the process. The tribunal cannot give you legal advice.

Upper Tribunal (Lands Chamber)
Telephone: 020 7612 9710
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Fax: 020 7612 9723
Find out about call charges

Upper Tribunal (Lands Chamber)
5th floor, Rolls Building
7 Rolls Buildings
Fetter Lane