Apply or appeal to the Upper Tribunal (Lands Chamber)

If you lose your case

You may be able to appeal to a higher court if you think there was a legal problem with the judge’s decision at the Upper Tribunal (Lands Chamber). Get legal help or advice if you’re not sure.

You must ask the upper tribunal judge for permission before you appeal - you must do this in writing within 1 month of the decision.

If the judge refuses you permission, you can ask the Court of Appeal in England and Wales for permission.