Apply in North Korea

To apply from North Korea you must download and fill in form VAF4A and appendix 2.

You might also need:

  • form SU07 if you’re coming to be looked after by family
  • appendix 1 if you’re coming to the UK as an adult dependent relative, the child of settled parents, or with one parent who got a visa before 9 July 2012
  • appendix 5 if you’re coming to look after your child

You should also read: