Find out if you can apply for settlement (also called ‘indefinite leave to remain’) in the UK.

Settling means you can stay in the UK without any time restrictions.

If you’re a refugee or have humanitarian protection, read the guide to settlement for you and your dependants.

There will be no change to the rights and status of EU nationals living in the UK, nor UK nationals living in the EU, while the UK remains in the EU.

Start now