On this page
Change or cancel details of a local service registration (LSR) (PSV355)
Application to change a timetable, route or other detail of your LSR, or cancel it.
Ultra-low emission bus scheme: application and guidance 2018
Application form and guidance on funding eligibility for the ultra-low emission bus scheme, submission deadline June 2018.
Register a bus service (PSV350)
Application form (PSV350) to register a standard local bus service.
Local bus service supplementary form (PSV350A)
Supplementary form to start, change or cancel a local registered bus service with less than the required notice (PSV350A).
Application for a section 22 community bus permit (PSV368)
Apply for a section 22 community bus permit.
Guidance and regulation
- Bus registration and permits: scale of fees
- Bus and coach security: best practice
- Check bus service registrations as a council or transport authority
- Calculate your concessionary bus travel reimbursement
- Community transport minibus fund: successful bidders
News and communications
Research and statistics
- Value for money assessment for major bus-related schemes
- Value for money of tendered bus services
- Quality contract scheme (QCS) board report on the proposed Tyne and Wear QCS
Policy papers and consultations
- Restricted licence holders: level of financial resources
- Bus registration: Competition Commission recommendations
- Bus subsidy reform
- Land adjacent to railway, bus and coach stations security: reducing vulnerabilities
- Plans to reform and improve bus services
Transparency and freedom of information releases
- Bus Service Operators Grant payments to English operators up to 31 March 2017
- Bus Service Operators Grant payments to English operators up to 31 March 2016
- Bus Service Operators Grant payments to English operators up to 31 March 2015
- Bus Service Operators Grant payments to English operators up to 31 March 2014
- Bus subsidy per passenger journey