2. How to claim

The way you claim tax relief on expenses depends on the amount you’re claiming for.

Claims up to £2,500

You should make your claim:

Claims over £2,500

You can only claim using a Self Assessment tax return. You need to register if you don’t already fill one in.

You’ll get a letter telling you what to do next after you’ve registered.