Use Rural Payments Agency (RPA) Online to apply for your farming subsidy under the Single Payment Scheme (SPS).
You can’t use SPS online after 31 March 2015. You must save or print copies of your previous statements and applications before 31 March if you need your SPS information to claim under the Basic Payment Scheme.
Start now on RPA Online
Before you start
RPA Online lets you:
- apply for your annual subsidy
- download your pre-filled SPS application
- check and amend your application before you submit it
- track an existing application
- view your claim and entitlement statements
- update your contact details
Contact the RPA customer service centre if you have any questions about your application.
Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales have their own single payment schemes:
You can also manage your Single Payment Scheme online in Scotland using the Rural Payments Online service.