International Tax: notification of a loan from a Double Taxation Treaty passport holder (DTTP2)
Use form DTTP2 to tell HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) about a 'passported' loan.
International Tax: Double Taxation Treaty Relief (Form DT Company)
Use form DT-Company to apply for relief or repayment of UK Income Tax.
International Tax: application for a Double Taxation Treaty passport (DTTP1)
Use the DTTP1 to apply for a Double Taxation Treaty passport.
International Tax: UK - USA Double Taxation Convention (Form US-Company)
Use form US-Company (SI 2002 Number 2848) to claim relief or repayment of Income Tax.
International tax: sections 757 to 767 Income Tax (Trading and Other Income) Act 2005 (Form EU Interest and Royalties)
Use this form to claim tax back if you run a company that's based outside the UK but in the EU, and to apply to have interest paid without tax taken off.
Guidance and regulation
- How to apply for a certificate of residence to claim tax relief abroad
- USA: tax treaties
- Send a country-by-country report
- Spain: tax treaties
- France: tax treaties
News and communications
Policy papers and consultations
- International Tax enforcement disclosable arrangements
- Implementing a directive on tax dispute resolution mechanisms in the EU
- Tobacco Duty: Illicit Trade Protocol - licensing of tobacco manufacturing machinery
- Vehicle Excise Duty: increase in rates for cars, vans, motorcycles and motorcycle trade licences
- Minimum Excise Tax