International tax


  1. International Tax: notification of a loan from a Double Taxation Treaty passport holder (DTTP2)

    Use form DTTP2 to tell HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) about a 'passported' loan.

  2. International Tax: Double Taxation Treaty Relief (Form DT Company)

    Use form DT-Company to apply for relief or repayment of UK Income Tax.

  3. International Tax: application for a Double Taxation Treaty passport (DTTP1)

    Use the DTTP1 to apply for a Double Taxation Treaty passport.

  4. International Tax: UK - USA Double Taxation Convention (Form US-Company)

    Use form US-Company (SI 2002 Number 2848) to claim relief or repayment of Income Tax.

  5. International tax: sections 757 to 767 Income Tax (Trading and Other Income) Act 2005 (Form EU Interest and Royalties)

    Use this form to claim tax back if you run a company that's based outside the UK but in the EU, and to apply to have interest paid without tax taken off.

See more services in this topic

Guidance and regulation

  1. How to apply for a certificate of residence to claim tax relief abroad
  2. USA: tax treaties
  3. Send a country-by-country report
  4. Spain: tax treaties
  5. France: tax treaties
See more guidance and regulation in this topic

News and communications

Policy papers and consultations

  1. International Tax enforcement disclosable arrangements
  2. Implementing a directive on tax dispute resolution mechanisms in the EU
  3. Tobacco Duty: Illicit Trade Protocol - licensing of tobacco manufacturing machinery
  4. Vehicle Excise Duty: increase in rates for cars, vans, motorcycles and motorcycle trade licences
  5. Minimum Excise Tax
See more policy papers and consultations in this topic