Tax treaties and related documents between the UK and USA.
PDF, 370KB, 61 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The double taxation convention entered into force on 31 March 2003 and was amended by signed protocol on 19 July 2002.
It’s effective in the:
- 1 May 2003 for taxes with held at source
- 1 January 2004 for all other US taxes
- 1 April 2003 for Corporation Tax
- 6 April 2003 for Income Tax and Capital Gains Tax
- 1 May 2003 for taxes withheld at source
- 1 January 2004 for Petroleum Revenue Tax