Tax on your UK income if you live abroad
Find out whether you need to pay tax on your UK income while you're living abroad - non-resident landlord scheme, tax returns, claiming relief if you’re taxed twice, personal allowance of tax-free income, form R43
Tax on foreign income
Find out whether you need to pay UK tax on foreign income - residence and ‘non-dom’ status, tax returns, claiming relief if you’re taxed twice (including certificates of residence)
National Insurance: apply for a portable document A1/E101 if self-employed in European Economic Area (CA3837)
You or your agent can use the online form service or postal form to apply for form A1/E101 to confirm you remain in the UK National Insurance scheme.
National Insurance: application for healthcare cover in the European Economic Area (CA8454)
Use the online service or postal form to apply for a healthcare certificate E106 or E109 in the European Economic Area.
Claim personal allowances and tax refunds if you're not resident in the UK
Use form R43 to claim personal allowances and a tax repayment if you're not resident in the UK.
Guidance and regulation
Policy and engagement
- Offshore trusts: anti-avoidance
- Inheritance Tax: overseas property whose value is attributable to UK residential property
- Tackling offshore tax evasion: requirement to correct
- Offshore funds: calculation of reportable income
- Income Tax, Inheritance Tax and Capital Gains Tax: deemed domicile rule