Double Taxation: UK - Spain (Form Spain-Individual)

Use form Spain-Individual to apply for relief at source or claim repayment of UK Income Tax.


UK - Spain (Form Spain-Individual)

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology.

Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.

Spain Individual Notes


Use form Spain-Individual to apply for relief at source from UK Income Tax and to claim repayment of UK Income Tax under the terms of the UK - Spain Double Taxation convention.

This form applies to residents of Spain receiving pensions, purchased annuities, interest or royalties arising in the UK.

Email HMRC to ask for this form in Welsh (Cymraeg).

Residency - Double Taxation Guidance Notes
Use form for information on double taxation arrangements.

Published 4 April 2014
Last updated 20 November 2020 + show all updates
  1. Updated form Spain-Individual and added notes to help complete the form.

  2. First published.