Business tax – form

International Tax: notification of a loan from a Double Taxation Treaty passport holder (DTTP2)

Use form DTTP2 to tell HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) about a 'passported' loan.



UK borrowers can use form DTTP2 to tell HMRC about a loan from a Double Taxation Treaty passport holder.

Before you start

If you are using an older browser, eg Internet Explorer 8, you’ll need to update it or use a different browser. Find out more about browsers.

You’ll need to fill in the form fully before you can print it. You can’t save a partly completed form so we suggest you gather all your information together before you begin to fill it in.

Double Taxation Treaty Passport Scheme
Guidance on how the scheme applies to overseas companies and borrowers. How to apply and tell HMRC about changes.