Prove your identity to continue

You’ll have a user ID if you’ve registered for Self Assessment or filed a tax return online before.
You’ll have an account if you’ve already proved your identity with either Barclays, CitizenSafe, Digidentity, Experian, Post Office, Royal Mail or SecureIdentity.
You must register before you can file your first tax return.