Contact the Department for Work and Pensions about its policies

Send a question to the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) ministerial correspondence team.

DWP is responsible for welfare, pensions and child maintenance policy.

Our ministerial correspondence team aim to reply to questions about our policies within 4 weeks.

We often get enquiries about the following topics. Check the guidance if you need to:

Contact the office you usually deal with if you have a question about your benefit claim or your State Pension.

Email the ministerial correspondence team

Send your question using the online contact form.

Write to the ministerial correspondence team

Do not send benefit applications to this address. They will not be dealt with. Find out how to apply for benefits.

Ministerial Correspondence Team
Caxton House
Tothill Street

Address legal documents to DWP Litigation Division.

Published 3 December 2018