Summary information about the English housing survey statistical tables.
The English housing survey tables supplement information provided in the reports. Tables may also contain data from the former survey of English housing and the English house condition survey, providing information on change over time.
In some instances cells in the tables are based on a small number of cases and should be approached with caution. It may be necessary to add cells across categories before certain data can be used in a meaningful way. Full details of the way in which the survey was conducted, including details of the sample structure, and survey error and its calculation for specific sub-groups, are provided in English housing survey: technical advice.
Some tables, where indicated, are based on data from other surveys such as the Office for National Statistics labour force survey. Users should note that there may be slight differences in the household estimates produced using different data sources and methodologies.
Household web tables
- Amenities, services and local environments
- Attitudes and satisfaction
- Dwelling condition and safety
- Energy inefficient dwellings
- Energy performance
- New households and recent movers
- Owner occupiers, recent first time buyers and second homes
- Social and private renters
- Stock profile
- Tenure trends and cross tenure analysis
An errata was published in July 2012. This note presents revisions made to the tables.