Service level agreement (SLA) for VOSA and Traffic Commissioners licensing application services.
PDF, 7.16MB, 24 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This SLA sets out the scope of the licensing applications services provided by Traffic Commissioners and VOSA in respect of:
- general and administrative support
- processing new and making variations to existing operator licensing applications and registrations
- preparing submissions to Traffic Commissioners on regulatory issues
- supporting Traffic Commissioners with public inquiries
- processing applications for the return of impounded vehicles
- support for considering the suitability or fitness of applicants for vocational driving licences
- supporting training events, conferences and seminars where Traffic Commissioners are involved